Friday, September 22, 2017

I heart you, You haunt me


So, the question for this blog post is:
Schroeder, Lisa. I heart you, You haunt me. Simon Pulse, 2008.
What are you reading right now and how will it make you a better writer? 

Post not only to your blog but also include a correctly cited book cover image in MLA format.

I went to Amazon and searched for this title. I downloaded the cover image. Then I went to blogger and inserted the image (use the little picture icon to the right of Link). You can adjust the size of the image if you click on the picture. Also available is the option to add a caption. Do that to include the citation. For this citation, you're simply citing the title in MLA format. I have an example for you. Refer to Purdue OWL if you need more info or use your add-on tool. 

If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment